I hope you think it's a treat, too! I figured out how to reduce image sizes as a batch instead of one by one (thanks Picassa help page!) so I can spend a fraction of the time working on my photos. They're uploading like a breeze now, too.
My photos will be on my google web albums from now on--see link to right whenever you feel like it. Or you can subscribe to my public albums feed by clicking here.
I still haven't had time to give my photos captions, but enjoy anyway. Please send me any feedback, suggestions, questions, etc., about my photographs, blog posts, things you would like to hear about. It will give me ideas about what write about on the blog and other ways to improve it. Thanks in advance, and also thanks for encouraging me to keep blogging and letting me know that you're reading it. This is the first time in 10 years (since high school newspaper) that I've written anything for an audience besides a professor teaching a course I'm enrolled in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment